“ASAKA” BANK IS YOUR RELIABLE PARTNER IN THE FINANCIAL MARKET!
Contribute to the intensive development of the economy of Uzbekistan and its integration into the international economic community, and make high-quality banking products and services available to our clients.
In fulfilling its mission, “Asaka” Bank will follow the following basic principles and corporate culture:
- assistance to the effective development of the economy of sovereign Uzbekistan by implementing investment projects, providing services and financing priority sectors of the economy;
- fruitful cooperation with international financial institutions and foreign banks, contributing to the country's integration into the world economic community.
- positioning in the market as one of the largest universal credit and financial institutions that consistently occupies a leading position among the subjects of the banking system of the Republic;
- strengthening The Bank's competitive position throughout the country at the expense of effective development of a network of regional divisions and the use of advanced technologies.
- mutually beneficial partnerships with clients and counterparties aimed at the final result that ensures economic growth and profitability on the basis of transparency and reasonable, justified banking risk.
- providing state-of-the-art banking products and services while constantly implementing the latest advances in information technology and banking business.
- understanding and meeting the needs of each client, implementing the concept of demand for the widest audience, meeting the most demanding requirements of large enterprises in various sectors of the economy, as well as small and private businesses.
- ensuring uniform high quality standards of banking services for all clients, regardless of their size, ownership, local or international location.
- maintaining an impeccable business reputation through timely fulfillment of obligations to its clients and business partners;
- keeping strict financial discipline and qualified risk management.
- formation of a highly professional and motivated team aimed at success and united by common corporate values.
NAME OF OVERHEAD ORGANIZATIONS
Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.