THE CENTER FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS AND INTERBANK OPERATIONS01.07.2020
Taking care of clients' interests is the highest consideration for the bank. At present time, “Asaka” bank is a high-tech universal bank that provides a full range of services to corporate clients. The bank is one of the most reliable and financially stable banking institutions in Uzbekistan.
To serve corporate clients, the “Asaka” Bank has an extensive network of branches, qualified staff, and extensive experience in international relations, servicing export-import operations, and financing investment projects throughout the country.
CASH AND SETTLEMENT SERVICES
“Asaka” bank offers its corporate clients a full range of cash and settlement services as follows:
- opening and comprehensive servicing of all types of bank accounts in any currency in the shortest possible time;
- making non-cash payments on the territory of the republic "day to day»;
- search for amounts not credited to the client's account;
- provision of archived information on any client's accounts;
- accepting and issuing of cash in any currency;
- consultations on settlements organization and conduct
The bank-client system allows the client to quickly manage all its accounts opened in “Asaka” bank without leaving his office, including:
* send payment orders to the bank;
* track the status of all accounts;
* send his requests to the bank.
The “Asaka” Bank is ready to provide you with all necessary software and train your staff to work with these software.
The "Asaka" bank has an extensive experience in the field of international relations, maintenance of export-import operations. Using the S. W. I. F. T network for currency settlements with foreign banks and a wide network of correspondent banks allowthe bank to execute customer orders in all freely convertible currencies in the shortest possible time.
- registration and accounting of export, import, and barter contracts;
- making payments in foreign currency, urgent execution of payments in foreign currency;
- investigations on outgoing and incoming payments;
- advice for clients on drafting payment terms for foreign trade contracts.
The bank performs all types of documentary payments accepted in international banking practice for its clients and offers any operations under documentary letters of credit:
- pre-advising and advising on the terms of the letter of credit;
- opening a letter of credit;
- checking, accepting, and sending a letter of credit;
- changing the terms of the letter of credit;
- advising on changes to the terms of the letter of credit.
THE PROVISION OF BANK GUARANTEES FOR
- refund of advance payments;
- making payment;
- execution of contract terms;
- participation in tenders;
- for payment of customs payments;
- other types of guarantees.
- purchase and sale of foreign currency for soums
- advice for clients on conversion operations
- forex operations related to current international settlements
For more information, please contact the center for corporate clients and interbank transactions.
Tel.: 78-120-8-202, 78-120-8-244, 78-120-8-251, 78-120-8-233, 78-120-8-234.