CREDIT FINANCING `SMALL BUSINESS’ ENTERPRISES01.07.2020
NAME OF PRODUCE
Crediting business entities working capital both in national and foreign currency
AMOUNT OF THE CREDIT ALLOCATED
Up to 70% of the total cost of the project, based on the project to be credited.
PURPOSE OF CREDITING
- replenishment of working capital for the expansion and development of business entities
- loans may be issued with opening a revolving credit line or without opening a credit line
No more than 12 months, taking into account the self-sufficiency of the project to be credited
• in national currency up to 26 % per annum;
• in national currency (pre-export financing) up to 24% per annum;
• in foreign currency up to 12 % per annum.
To obtain a loan, the borrower shall submit the following main documents to the bank:
• loan application;
• business plan with a forecast of cash receipts to the borrower's bank account (cash flow);
• balance sheet (form No. 1) of the borrower for the last reporting period, submitted to the relevant state tax inspectorate, a report on financial results (form No.2) with the exception of newly created legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, dehkan farms which are operating without the formation of legal entities;
* documents for securing a loan that meets the requirements of the bank, taking into account the current legislation.