Credits on consumer’s needs are provided to the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan domiciliary by regional Subsidiaries of “Asaka” bank (PC) according to the following terms:
- term – to 3 years without right of prolongation;
- sum is to 10 million UZS;
- order of credit discharge – monthly equal parts;
- interest rate – 14% of annuals with monthly payment of interests for the credit;
- credit aim – payment for goods produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan, services, including:
- expenses for acquisition of household appliances, computer techniques, radio- and electro equipment;
- expenses for acquisition of furniture and other domestic articles, goods for facilities and renewing of living accommodations;
- expenses for vouchers acquisition for treatment and relaxation in medical- preventive institutions, health resorts, holiday houses in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- expenses for holidays conducting (marriages, anniversaries);
- expenses for the repair of personnel cars of “GM-Uzbekistan” PC production.
The following graces are defined according to the Regulation of Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on order of credit issuing by commercial banks on grace base to young families (# 1697 dd. 18.07.2007) for borrowers, related to the category of young families:
- 6 month grace period on credit discharge. Main debt discharge is made from the following month after grace period termination by equal monthly payments;
- interest rate is 12% of annuals with monthly percents for the credit payment.
Registration and credit issuance order
The following documents shall be presented by borrower for the credit getting:
- Application on credit getting;
- Passport with mark on regular registration, military certificate for servicemen of urgent service or the certificate of military servicemen and the certificate from borrower’s place of residence as well;
- Certificate from the work place with salary identification for the last year (for Private Entrepreneurs – patent with term of validity not less than credit term), or the document, confirming another income type;
- Sales Contract of trading organization;
- Notary certified copy of marriage certificate (if the credit is registers for the member of young family);
- Notary certified guarantee of individual person (payment ability of Guarantee shall be certified by the certificate from work place on incomes not less than 1 year).