To create comfort, convenience and comfort in Your home, Asaka Bank offers consumer loans to the population for the purchase of goods and services produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Loans for consumer needs are provided to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the place of residence by regional branches of the Bank "Asaka" on the following conditions:
- term-up to 3 years without the right to prolongation;
- amount-up to 200 times the size of the BRB (the base calculation value);
- loan repayment procedure-monthly in equal installments;
- interest rate — 24 % per annum for the domestic tourist target at the current rate of refinancing of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.;
- collateral – secured by property, issued in the prescribed manner not contradicting the Legislation of Uzbekistan.;
- loan purpose — purchase of consumer goods and services produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan, including:
- the cost of purchasing home appliances, computer equipment, radio and electrical equipment;
- expenses for the purchase of furniture and other household items, goods for equipping and updating residential premises;
- expenses for the purchase of permits for treatment and recreation in medical institutions, resorts, rest homes in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- purchase of tourist tours in the Republic of Uzbekistan from licensed tourism entities;
- expenses for celebrations (weddings, anniversaries);
- the cost of repairing personal cars of domestic production.
Credit is granted by transferring funds to the Bank account of the manufacturer, service provider, or seller of the service.
To obtain a loan, the borrower must submit the following documents:
- Application for a loan;
- Passport with a mark of permanent residence, for conscripts military card or military ID;
- Certificate of permanent employment indicating the salary for the last 6 months;
- Purchase and sale agreement (invoice agreement) of a trade organization;