Overdraft Credit is a form of short-term lending that entitles the holder of a Bank plastic card to use funds that exceed the amount of the balance on the Bank plastic card account when making payments for goods (works, services).
The overdraft is issued in the national currency of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Overdraft is provided by a Bank plastic card issued by a commercial Bank for settlements on payment of wages and pensions.
The overdraft shall be provided based on the information about the income of an individual (client) in the amount of single sum average monthly salary (pension) for a period of up to 12 months on a revolving basis under condition of a phased refund:
- the grace period for repayment of the principal shall be 10 months, the principal is repaid in equal shares in the last 2 months of the loan;
- interest on the loan shall be repaid monthly, interest is accrued on the used funds of the allocated limit.
The interest rate on the loan shall be 30 % per annum;
To obtain a loan, the borrower shall submit the following documents:
• Application for a loan;
* Certificate from permanent employment indicating the salary for the last year (but not less than 3 months' salary);
Online overdraft is a short-term form of issuing credit to the holder of a Bank plastic card without visiting the Bank.
Interest rate-24% per annum;
The grace period is up to 10 months;
The amount of the overdraft, the average monthly wage;
The procedure of registration of online overdraft online 24/7 through a mobile app Mobile Asaka;
The loan can be obtained by an employee of enterprises and organizations that have a main account in the Bank " Asaka»
Car loans for the purchase of vehicles of domestic production are provided to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the following conditions:
- Loan term-up to 3 years without the right of extension;
- Loan amount-100% of the cost of the vehicle;
- Initial payment – at least 30% of the cost of the vehicle;
- The procedure for repayment of the principal debt-monthly equal shares, after the end of the grace period of 3 months;
• Interest rate:
- 24% per annum - with a down payment of at least 30% of the cost of the vehicle;
• Loan security:
- pledge of the purchased vehicle;
- third-party guarantee;
- before the release and registration of collateral for the purchased vehicle - insurance policy for the risk of non-repayment of the loan;
• Required documents:
- passport of the borrower and guarantor;
- income statements for the last 6 months of the borrower and the guarantor;
- contract for the purchase of a motor vehicle.
Microloans are provided to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who have a permanent place of work;
- for up to 12 months-at 22% per annum;
- for up to 24 months-at 24% per annum;
• The amount of a microloan-depending on the solvency of the Borrower is set at the amount of up to 50 000 000,00 sum
• When issuing a microloan in cash, the Bank charges a Commission of 1% of the amount of the microloan;
• To obtain a microloan, the borrower and the guarantor provide two documents to the Bank, in particular:
- passport with the stamp of permanent residence;
- certificate of income from the place of permanent main work for the last 6 months.
* Collateral for a microloan – a guarantee of third parties, and other security that does not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Asaka Bank provides educational loans for students who are citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, who are accepted to full-time departments of higher educational institutions on a fee-and-contract basis, to the students themselves, their parents or guardians.
- The purpose of the loan is to pay for the tuition of students studying in full-time departments of higher educational institutions.
- The amount of the loan is not more than 100% of the cost of training, payment is made every half-year in two equal parts.
- Loan interest rate-20% per annum
- Loan collateral - third-party guarantee, insurance policy for the risk of loan default, and other collateral
- passport of the borrower and guarantor;
- certificate of income of the guarantor for the last 6 months;
- agreement between students and Higher education institution
To create comfort, convenience and comfort in Your home, Asaka Bank offers consumer loans to the population for the purchase of goods and services produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Loans for consumer needs are provided to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the place of residence by regional branches of the Bank "Asaka" on the following conditions:
- term-up to 3 years without the right to prolongation;
- amount-up to 200 times the size of the BRB (the base calculation value);
- loan repayment procedure-monthly in equal installments;
- interest rate — 24 % per annum for the domestic tourist target at the current rate of refinancing of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.;
- collateral – secured by property, issued in the prescribed manner not contradicting the Legislation of Uzbekistan.;
- loan purpose — purchase of consumer goods and services produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan, including:
- the cost of purchasing home appliances, computer equipment, radio and electrical equipment;
- expenses for the purchase of furniture and other household items, goods for equipping and updating residential premises;
- expenses for the purchase of permits for treatment and recreation in medical institutions, resorts, rest homes in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- purchase of tourist tours in the Republic of Uzbekistan from licensed tourism entities;
- expenses for celebrations (weddings, anniversaries);
- the cost of repairing personal cars of domestic production.
Credit is granted by transferring funds to the Bank account of the manufacturer, service provider, or seller of the service.
To obtain a loan, the borrower must submit the following documents:
- Application for a loan;
- Passport with a mark of permanent residence, for conscripts military card or military ID;
- Certificate of permanent employment indicating the salary for the last 6 months;
- Purchase and sale agreement (invoice agreement) of a trade organization;
Preferential mortgage with state support
This preferential mortgage applies to housing built in cities with the participation of LLC "Uzshahar Kurilish invest" and in rural areas with the participation of LLC "Kishlok Kurilish invest".
Loan amount-depending on the floor, but no more than 90% of the amount specified in the purchase and sale agreement;
* Rate-from 7 % per annum;
* with a uniformly increasing interest rate each year from a fixed 7 percent to the level of the refinancing rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the first 5 years, and in the amount of the refinancing rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the subsequent period.
** Initial payment-from 10 % ;
** - 10 % - for 4-storey multi-apartment (2 - and 3-room) residential buildings;
25 % - for 5-storey affordable multi-apartment (2 - and 3-room) houses being built for certain categories of citizens.
Loan term-up to 20 years;
The grace period is 1 year;
Mortgage on market conditions
This mortgage applies to apartments (housing) built by private contractors in cities and rural areas.
*Loan amount-not exceeding 90 percent of the estimated cost of housing;
* the estimated cost of housing is determined annually by the Ministry of Finance, together with the Ministry of economy and industry and the Ministry of construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan, taking into account the average market value of one square meter of apartments in the relevant region and the minimum area norm for two - and three-bedroom apartments.
The interest rate is on market terms;
** Initial payment-from 10 %;
** - 10% - for multi-family residential buildings built in rural areas;
20 % - for multi-apartment residential buildings being built in cities and in the city of Tashkent;
Loan term-up to 20 years;
The method of payment of the principal amount - annuity;
Reference: Based on the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated may 01, 2020 no. PP-4701 "on additional measures to improve housing conditions of the population and further expand the mortgage lending market":
It is allowed for the period from may 1, 2020 to January 1, 2022 to allocate mortgage loans to individuals for the purchase of apartments on the primary housing market in houses built by private contractors, without the condition of "turnkey" delivery (without finishing works);
The maximum amount of mortgage loans allocated to a single borrower for the purchase of apartments on the primary housing market in houses built by private contractors without the condition of "turnkey" delivery (without finishing works), as well as apartments whose construction has been completed:
In rural and urban areas:
for two-room apartments - up to 240 million soums,
for three or more room apartments - up to 320 million soums;
In the city of Tashkent:
for two-room apartments-up to 264 million soums,
for three or more room apartments-up to 352 million soums.