Asaka Bank provides educational loans for students who are citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, who are accepted to full-time departments of higher educational institutions on a fee-and-contract basis, to the students themselves, their parents or guardians.
- The purpose of the loan is to pay for the tuition of students studying in full-time departments of higher educational institutions.
- The amount of the loan is not more than 100% of the cost of training, payment is made every half-year in two equal parts.
- Loan interest rate-20% per annum
- Loan collateral - third-party guarantee, insurance policy for the risk of loan default, and other collateral
- passport of the borrower and guarantor;
- certificate of income of the guarantor for the last 6 months;
- agreement between students and Higher education institution